All Lift Lifting Services supplies the best material handling technology and solutions to create the perfect application for your needs.
We offer quality, accredited lifting and rigging equipment solutions to ensure you comply with Australian Standards, Department of Mines, Occupational Health & Safety and Australian Marine Safety Authority (AMSA) standards.
All Lift Lifting Services can inspect, repair, supply and test the following items:
- Chain Blocks and Lever Blocks
- Chain Slings (Grade 80/ 100)
- Wire Rope Slings
- Polyester Slings
- Engineered Devices (spreader bars and custom designed lifting devices)
- Mono-Rails, Overhead Cranes and Hoists
We specialise in:
- Supply of new equipment, and
- Load testing and certification of your current equipment
Supply of new equipment
All Lift Lifting Services are your specialists in load testing, design and manufacturing equipment to suit your needs or we can supply new equipment as per your needs.
At All Lift Lifting Services we can:
- Custom build products to suit your needs
- Design and manufacture to Australian Standards, and
- Our designs suit all applications including harsh Western Australian environments
Load testing and certification
Tension Testing, Compression Testing, NDT-MPI Testing:
- Non-Destructive load Testing to all tonnage
- Destructive load Testing
- NDT- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection)
We have a 50 tonne x 12mtr horizontal load testing bed capable of Non-Destructive testing in accordance with Australian Standards and Destructive testing capable of 40 Tonne.
All equipment comes with load testing certificates.
See our Onsite Inspections and Load Testing page for the types of material handling and height safety equipment we test.